The mentioned farm was established in 1340 (1961) by the Government and each year researches on vegetables, cereals, oil plants and fruits are carried out. The overall area of this farm is 57 hectares and has 12 personnel and 14 (contracted staff or ajeer). It is irrigated through Helmand River. This farm is currently functional. The farm consists of a warehouse for grain storage, a room for water pump and two other buildings, which has four rooms and a warehouse that lies outside the farm’s vicinity. The mentioned warehouse is used as a security check-post. This farm is one of the research farms in Helmand Province which needs mother stock of improved seeds for its development. In addition, the farm needs to be equipped with a laboratory and equipments, enabling the arm to perform research activities.